High style driving in Southwest Florida! Moke: A 20th-century collectible car, reinvented with 21st-century green-friendly electric power. A sensory experience of sound and sight and open air.
Way cooler than a golf cart. Mokes are a symbol of fun in the sun. No matter what day it is, it’s always the weekend when you’re in a Moke.
Created by the originator of the Austin Mini. Designed as a secret weapon for the British military to parachute from the skies and to be used in combat. MOKE = archaic British term for “donkey”.
The MOKE style caught the eyes of celebrities, beach goers PLUS French Rivera and Caribbean vacationers in the 1960’s and became a status symbol and anyone who was able to own one was accorded VIP status.
The Electric Car Wave is here!
- Charging is a snap - simply use any house 110-outlet. And it is get a full charge in 8 hours with 40 miles of driving time.
- LOW-SPEED Vehicle (LSV) - Mokes are legal to drive on all streets posted 35 mph or less.
- American Made - The main components of the Moke are made right here in America and assembled in Sarasota Florida - ie windshields and windows, seat belts, tires, seats, Bimini tops and all 10 batteries.
- Easy to Wash - hose down the entire car on the inside and outside and you will be good to go.
- Bimini top - You are always half outdoors with the Moke exactly the way you like to be - the Bimini top protects you from a light rain.
- International - Norway has over 75% Electric cars. The rest of Europe is following suit. England and France want to have 100% electric cars on the road by 2024. Here in the USA, Tesla had led the way in the electric car space and now all the luxury brands are investing billions of dollars into the future of electric car development.